- Located at 1000 Stadium Dr SW, Moultrie, GA
- Field Surface: Synthetic Turf
- Dedicated on September 24, 1954 (Mercer McCall “Mack” Tharpe) Read More: Wayne Grandy’s Moultrie Observer Article
- The Moultrie Packers played their first game in the new stadium on September 10, 1954
- Home venue for Packer football for almost 64 years
- Where the William Bryant Rams (1961 State Champions) played their home games
- In 2005 the field was named in honor of Tom “Babe” White, who helped develop linemen for the Packers from 1950-1964
- In 2010 the Stadium received major upgrades including artificial turf installation, 4,000 square feet of new walkways and 2,000 feet of new fencing
Mack Tharpe Stadium – Packer Football Attendance Regulations (Updated July 2023)
Student Admission Procedures:
- K-8 students must be accompanied by a parent/guardian to enter the stadium.
- Students in grades 9-12 may enter without a parent/guardian with a valid Colquitt County High School
or C.A. Gray Junior High student ID.
- Loitering in open areas at the stadium is not permitted – i.e. concessions, restroom area.
- Any behavior at the stadium that is a violation of the Colquitt County School District Code of Student
Conduct will be enforced at the student’s home school.
- Inappropriate behavior at the stadium and repeated failure to comply with instructions from school
personnel will result in removal of the event without refund and may result in a ban from future events
for the remainder of the school year.
Clear Bag Policy:
The Colquitt County School District Clear Bag Policy strictly limits the size and types of bags that are
permitted at events held at this venue. The following bags and items will be permitted:
- Each person may carry in one bag that is clear plastic, vinyl, or EVA no larger than 12” by x 6” x 12” OR
a one-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
- In addition to one of the clear bags noted above, each person may also carry in a small clutch purse no
larger than 4.5″ x 6.5″, with or without a handle or strap.
- An exception may be made for the following items:
Medically necessary items
- Additional clothing, coats, jackets, sweaters, towels and blankets are permitted if carried loosely or in
an approved clear bag.
- Small cameras, binoculars and cell phones are permitted if carried in a person’s pocket or in an
approved clear bag or small clutch.
Thank you for your cooperation as we work to assure a safe and orderly environment for Packer Football!