Packer Touchdown Club 2023 Membership Drive Kicks Off
June 15, 2023 – Moultrie, GA
Dear Packer Football Friend,
On behalf of the Packer Touchdown Club, we would like to thank you for joining the club this year. We had a great year last year with Coach Calhoun’s first year as head football coach. We went 13-1 last year; we were the 2022 Regional 1-7 A champions and we went to the 7A final four. That makes Coach Calhoun’s record while coaching in Colquitt County 43-1. That is amazing! Also he has kept the same coaching staff from last year and that is unheard of in this day and time. We also had five allstate selections, 22 all region selections, 4 region player of the year awards and 10 players signed college scholarships to continue their football career. As you can see there are great things happening with our football program.
This off season our Packers went to the FSU 7 on 7, went to the University of Florida 7 on 7 and the University of Georgia 7 on 7. Also they did padded camps at Bainbridge and Fitzgerald.
Our Packer Nutrition Program is continuing to set the standard for high school football. Our young men will continue to be fed nutritious meals and receive protein supplements every day, year-round.
Your membership to the Packer Touchdown Club helps provide too many things to list them all. Here are just a few examples;
- Meals for 9th grade through 12th grade football, week in and week out, our vigorous schedule and throughout the year.
- Paid for the team to participate in OTA’s and 7 on 7 tournaments throughout the summer.
- Paid for students to participate in various individual football camps to be better prepared and in order to earn scholarships.
- Annual awards banquet for the football team.
- Nutritional supplements and snacks for the whole team..
- Paid for the setup of our Colquitt County Packer Football website and pay to maintain it. colquittcountypackerfootball.com
- Pay to have our Hype & Highlight Videos produced to showcase our Packer Football Program to virtually everyone Worldwide.
As you can see, all the hard work the kids and coaches are putting in is paying off. Because of this kind of commitment, we need a Touchdown Club to help Packer Football be the best it can be, to show the kids that the community supports all their hard work and success and to show the coaches we support all the long hours they put in. Our membership drive will begin with this letter. Our meet the Packer banquet will be held on Thursday, August 10th at 6:30 at the high school cafeteria and a seafood buffet will be served.
Our membership levels can be viewed here: membership levels TD Club Associate and Partner members will park in the South end parking lot. All other members will park in the North parking lot. Parking passes have changed colors again this year for both parking lots. Parking passes and shirts can be picked up at the Meet the Pack banquet or Bull Durham Insurance.
The CCHS Cheerleaders will be publishing the media guide and weekly programs again.
Thank you again for all your support. Everyone associated with Packer Football thanks you. Please complete the enclosed membership form and mail it to Packer Touchdown Club, PO BOX 2813, Moultrie, GA 31776. Feel free to contact me, David Bull Durham at (229) 891-5541 or (229) 985-1415 if you have any questions. Again, thank you for your support of Packer Football.